18 U.S.C. 2257 RECORD-KEEPING REQUIREMENTS COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
Last Men On Earth is not the primary producer of content, as defined in 2257(h)(2)(A)(i) and 28 CFR 75.1(c)(1), of any of the content contained on this website.
In compliance with 18 USC 2257, all models and/or performers who appear in any visual depiction of:
- actual sexually-explicit conduct made after July 3, 1995; and/or
- simulated sexually-explicit conduct or actual lascivious exhibition of the genitals made after March 18, 2009; appearing or otherwise contained in or at this site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions.
All other visual depictions displayed on Last Men On Earth are exempt from 18 USC 2257 regulations because they either:
- do not portray conduct as specifically listed as actual sexually-explicit conduct in 18 USC 2256;
- were created prior to July 3, 1995; or
- are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity.
For more information about the documentation compiled and maintained by the primary producers of the content in compliance with 18 USC 2257, please contact the following custodians of records. Any compliance questions pertaining exclusively to Last Men On Earth should be directed to email@example.com.